Is Bankruptcy for me?
Let’s face facts. Our clients do not want to be here. There is a certain stigma, however undeserving, associated with bankruptcy and unfortunately, this holds many people back from what may be the most appropriate and effective answer. Misfortune happens to good people, and the Bankruptcy Code is a set of federal laws created to provide a resolution to difficult financial situations.
Do any of these apply to you?
- Are you frustrated, anxious or depressed due to financial debt?
- Are you making late payments?
- Are you behind on your mortgage payments?
- Are you living paycheck to paycheck?
- Have you lost a job or have had your income reduced?
- Do you have health issues and health-related debt?
- Are you struggling financially due to a separation or divorce?
- Do you wish you could eliminate debt?
Are your goals to:
- Eliminate debt?
- Regain peace of mind?
- Reestablish and/or increase your credit score?
- Protect and keep your property including homes and automobiles?
- Stop the nasty letters and phone calls?
- Look to the future instead of fearing the past?
- Take control of your life?
- Start fresh?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, filing for bankruptcy protection may be your solution. We strongly encourage you to contact The Bankruptcy Law Group for a free consultation. Let us explain the options afforded to you through the bankruptcy laws, and together we will formulate the plan that is best for you.
Why the Bankruptcy Law Group?
Your selection of a bankruptcy attorney is the single most import decision you will make throughout this process. Experience is essential to maximizing your results while honesty and integrity are crucial to providing the service, answers and respect you deserve. Meet with us and see why so many individuals have chosen to work with us.
- We specialize in bankruptcy and insolvency law and do not devote our time or resources to other areas of law. This affords us the opportunity to gain large amounts of experience representing Trustees, Debtors and Creditors providing unique insight into all sides of the process. Our experiences in both complex and simple matters are to your benefit.
- By limiting overhead, our firm can offer big firm service and results at small firm prices.
- Our clients are mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, friends and relatives, and we treat them with the respect they deserve. It is our goal to educate and guide you through the bankruptcy process in the easiest way possible. We are always readily available and willing to discuss the details of your case.
- Our work speaks for itself. Our initial answers to you are based on laws and experience — meaning the final results are most often as we have predicted. This means you can anticipate the results from the start and make educated decisions based on that.
Our clients have fit into the following types of bankruptcies that are currently available to individual filers:
Chapter 7: Remove debt while keeping your property
Chapter 13: Pay a portion of your debt through a three to five year repayment plan to save certain property and/or allow you to catch up on missed payments
Chapter 11: Available to individuals with substantial assets and debts that wish to retain assets by paying creditors a portion of debt over time.
The filing of any one of these types of cases immediately stops harassing phone calls, lawsuits and attempts by creditors to obtain possession of your property, including wage executions and foreclosure sales. Contact us today to get this process started.
|We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws.
We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems, including, where appropriate, assisting them
with the filing of petitions for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
|Copyright 2011 Robert H. Johnson LLC. All rights reserved.